Sun, Nov 05|
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Ag/FoodTech Trip to Israel
This is a trip across the food system and is part of the Sector Exchange Network Food Industry and Tech year-long program. We’ll gather in Tel Aviv during Israel’s Agrifood Week when, over 4000 international visitors will be in attendance, to connect and enrich the Israeli Agro/FoodTech ecosystem.
Time & Location
Nov 05, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Nov 09, 5:00 PM GMT+2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
About the event
This is a trip across the food system and is part of the Sector Exchange Network Food Industry and Tech year-long program. We’ll gather in Tel Aviv during Israel’s Agrifood Week when over 4000 international visitors will be in attendance to connect and enrich the vibrant Israeli Agro/FoodTech ecosystem. We’ll be focused on creating ROI and catalyzing opportunities to meet future partners. Our lens will be on opportunities for regional stakeholders from PA, NJ and DE.
The trip is for a small group of specific stakeholders in these areas: growing and farming; food research, processing and production, food-entrepreneurs; government and policy officials; researchers and academics; energy companies focused on Ag; investors. The maximum group size is 15.
Watch the info session video here.
- Day 1: Attend the Agrivest Conference. Last year, Agrivest brought 1000+ participants, 40% global representation from 35 countries and 80 Israeli startups presenting.
- Day 2: Attend the FoodTech IL Summit. Israel’s largest food tech conference & startup expo. The summit expects 3000+ attendees from all over the world, 75 innovative Israeli startups. Prior to the event, it will be possible to set 1:1 meeting with companies through the B2B platform.
- Day 3: Go deeper with a demo day showcase of Israeli tech, satellite events, 1:1 meetings, cocktail parties hosted by industry players.
- Day 4: Tour Jerusalem with a licensed tour guide. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Cristian Quarter, the Arab Market, the Cardo, the Jewish Quarter, and the Western Wall. Lunch at the Foreign Ministry offices. Lecture from the Israel Innovation Authority.
- Day 5: Ag & Food Technical Field Trip way out of Tel Aviv
What's included in a Ticket Price:
- All expo passes
- All shared meals
- All group transportation (on a minibus)
- Pre-trip assistance with setting up key meetings and identifying specific opportunities to maximize your experience
- Participation in a “Deep Dive” virtual panel discussion on lessons learned and opportunities that opened up
We’ve learned from several participants that the Global Access Program can cover some of the costs associated with this trip. GAP is administered by the Pennsylvania Office of International Business Development (OIBD) and provides up to $10,000 per award period to qualifying Pennsylvania companies to reimburse 75% of eligible expenses associated with specific export promotion activities.” We are happy to connect you with this program.
- There are expo hotel blocks offered at a great discounts available here.
- If you plan to stay longer for a personal visit we are happy to connect you with several travel guides. Chat with us.
- If you wish to extend your work trip we are happy to set up additional appointments and possibly even join you. Chat with us.
Ticket for One
Ticket for Two
For 2 members of an organization
SEN Supporter Ticket
For SEN Corral level supporter or higher
RSVP: Refundable Hold My Seat
Refundable until September 29th, 2023